“No matter what you feel at this time in your life just know that you have a support group and a community to build you up. Even if it’s not your immediate family …I hope you stay strong and keep your head up.”
1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
I’m from Indianapolis, IN. I live in Dallas, Texas currently!
2. Tell me a little bit about what you spend most of your days doing.
I spend most of my time working and juggling multiple jobs. That keeps me pretty busy but on my time off I enjoy listening to good music, going out, meeting new people from all walks of life and spending quality time with good friends and family and my cats (future crazy cat lady here)…. and of course promoting love!!
3. Give us a little insight into your backstory/upbringing…
I grew up in a good home with a great family. My family supported me. I have two sisters and brother, a mom and dad, a stepfather. I was very blessed and I’ll always appreciate that and pay it forward because I know not everyone had the same blessing to have such a great life growing up.
4. What is your religious background?
5. On a scale of 1 – 5 how supportive was your family when you came out?
6. Do you have a message to kids out there who come out and might not have the support of their families/friends?
No matter what you feel at this time in your life just know that you have a support group and a community to build you up. Even if it’s not your immediate family …I hope you stay strong and keep your head up. You never know… they might eventually come around because they love you and want nothing but the best for you! Just give it some time but be good to yourself.
7. Why do you feel that the simple message of the Promote Love Movement is important?
I feel the simple message of the promote love movement is important because it takes zero effort to promote love and be a good person who is there for others. It literally can have such a huge impact on the entire world!
8. What kind of person do you want to be remembered as when you die?
When I die I want to be remembered as a loving and genuine person who was kind and real with everyone he came in contact with!
9. How do you feel like growing up in church played a part [positively or negatively] in shaping who you are?
Whether or not you believe in God one thing is for sure…the message of the Jesus and the Bible is to treat others the way you want to be treated, respect people and love others. So even if there’s no such thing as heaven and everything I’ve prayed about and believed in all of my life is wrong… that’s what I’ve still tried to be…a good person who promoted love across the world. Now that can’t hurt anyone!
10. Do you still attend church/religious gatherings?
I haven’t found a small church in Texas that is like the one I attended back home so I’m still searching.